After more than a year (woah) of living, working, existing, et al., almost entirely at home, it’s fair to say we’ve got a few new tricks up the sleeves of our many matching sweatsuits. We now know how to bake sourdough bread and turn any outdoor space into the next best thing to the beach. Another area of our lives that has benefited from too much time indoors is our coffee routine. Whether yours is a simple-drip ritual or an expert-level iced coffee brew-tine, you’re going to want to keep your bean stock locked & loaded.
They say good things come in small packages. That can be said about packaged food too. Our plant-based chef Makini Howell from Plum Bistro shows you how to make a meal from ingredients in boxes and bags.
- 1 package butternut squash noodles
- 1 cup frozen edamame
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup Deliciou vegan chicken (or your favorite vegan chicken brand)
- ¼-½ cup of water or veggie stock to reconstitute protein
- 1 tablespoon veggie oil
- 2 teaspoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 2 tablespoons Chopped onions or more if you like
- 1 teaspoon Chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon Your