Almost 25 people have reported symptoms of food poisoning after receiving food from or visiting one Subway location in Idaho, according to the Southwest District Health (SWDH).
Individuals who reported symptoms visited the fast-food sandwich restaurant in Caldwell between March 16 and March 19. SWDH determined that the store was following all advice and guidelines after an inspection. Though the location has since taken steps to stop the spread of the virus, no specifics were mentioned by SWDH. (Related: The 7 Healthiest Foods to Eat Right Now)
So far, one positive case of norovirus has been confirmed. Norovirus accounts